Sunday 9 December 2012

I Want Sexy People

If you find yourself reading this...

I'm looking for attractive adults with reasonably good quality cameras who like dancing. If you're not opposed to dancing in front of a camera for the world to see, I'd love for you to contact me. If you want more details, just have a look at my website (link below) & you might have some idea. I will explain it's purpose in greater depth in due course. Despite it's name, this is not intended to be a site which promotes the sex industry. I would rather prospective dancers kept at least the important items of clothing on (hat, socks, tie etc).

I don't care where you live in the world, as long as you've got access to a camera, you can dance & you know how to send emails. This sounds so wrong I know. It isn't.

So if you're reading this & you fancy being part of something that I hope will become a trend, then please contact me via my website http://dropdeadsexypeople.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment